That winter, stick to your nourishing inside happy flavour… No heater bills required ? Happy Bastille Day!!!
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1 Cauliflower, cut into heads, stalk removed
- 1 Leek, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Macadamia/Coconut/Olive oil
- 500ml Vegetable/Chicken stock
- 3 Thyme, sprigs
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Wrap garlic cloves in aluminium foil and roast in the oven for 15 minutes, set aside
- In a frypan add oil and sweat leek until soft and translucent.
- Add cauliflower and cook until soft before adding in stock, thyme and salt. Cover and simmer for 15 mins on low heat.
- Remove the thyme from the pan, and pour the contents into a blender. Squeeze out the roasted garlic out of its shell into the blender and blitz until smooth.
- Finish with a seasoning of salt and lemon juice.