Your favorite loaf just got a whole lot nuttier 😀 Almond butter adds this richness like no other!
Chilier weekends can call for some serious baking good times. After going through the cupboard I realised that I have quite the inundated amount of Almond Butter available. Now we all know the simple measure of a spoon is super acceptable with this little bit of wonder. But was really keen on making a loaf and thought the extra nuttiness from this amazing spread would always be accepted.
I had friends coming over for dinner and I always find one of the best ways to make life easier with a casual dinner party is to make the dessert well ahead so that is one thing less you have to think about. Especially when you finish that lovely main course and your in quite a chatting mood and to get up and be away for 30 minutes would just kill the authentic vibe right? Yes definitely justified that one 😀
As always with these baking wonders it is wet plus dry… mix… pour… bake and slice. It keeps well for days or you can put in the freezer and have it lasting forever. Sunday morning coffee and Almond Butter Loaf doesn’t sound too bad at all.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Health Facts: Gluten Free & free of refined sugar.
Ingredients (Makes 10 slices)
2 Cups Almond Meal/Flour
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
1/2 Cup Almond Butter
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Banana, Mashed
1/3 Cup Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (350 F)
- In a bowl combine your dry ingredients.
- Whisk your eggs and then continue with your maple syrup, almond butter, olive oil, vanilla and banana
- Make a well in the center of your dry ingredients and pour in your wet folding through to combine into a batter.
- Greece a loaf tin with olive oil or cooking spray and pour mixture in. Push in blueberries so some drop into the batter and others stay on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Slice and serve with extra almond butter.